FibreConneX’s FOSC fiber optic splice closures help ensure that fiber optic cables are spliced and housed quickly and easily.
Fiber optic splice closures are an important part of a robust, reliable network.
FOSC closures facilitate network maintenance and expansion. In addition, FOSC closures help ensure crucial network fiber connections do not fail in the most severe conditions.
FibreConneX designs and manufactures a wide portfolio of FOSC closures. Available in a range of sizes, they can accommodate any cable size or construction, and protect fiber connections in any environment – aerial, pedestal, buried, or underground.
FOSC closures combine proven fiber management hardware with a highly reliable sealing system.
- Seal gasket
- Splice Tray
- with heat shrink sleeves
- Cable fixing device
- Grounding wire
- Nylon tie
- Labeling paper
- Buffer tube
- Insulation tape
- Aerial mounting kits
- Duct mounting kits
- Pressure valve
- Grounding device
Specification and Capacity
- Material : Polypropylene
- Size (w x d x h) : 387 x 203 x 88 mm
- Weight : 1.58 Kg
- Number of inlet/outlet ports : 8 Port
- Diameter of fiber cable : 6 – 14 mm
- Number of outlet drop cable : 16 Port
- Diameter of drop cable : 3 mm
- Splicing capacity : 12-48 F.
- Patching capacity : 16 pcs SC Adapter
- Splitter capacity : 2 PLC Splitters
- Ingress Protection Ratings : IP 68
- Operating temperature : -40 oC ~ 65 oC
- Installation and reentry with a minimum of tools
- Easy to be opened or closed
- Re-enterable and reusable
- All hardware are captived
- Capable for loading 1:8, 1:16 PLC splitter
- Capable for max. 16pcs SC adaptors