FibreConneX’s FOSC fiber optic splice closures help ensure that fiber optic cables are spliced and housed quickly and easily.
Fiber optic splice closures are an important part of a robust, reliable network.
FOSC closures facilitate network maintenance and expansion. In addition, FOSC closures help ensure crucial network fiber connections do not fail in the most severe conditions.
FibreConneX designs and manufactures a wide portfolio of FOSC closures. Available in a range of sizes, they can accommodate any cable size or construction, and protect fiber connections in any environment – aerial, pedestal, buried, or underground.
FOSC closures combine proven fiber management hardware with a highly reliable sealing system.
Specification and Capacity
- Material : PP ( Polypropylene )
- Size (w x d x h) : 500 x 270 x 194 mm
- Number of inlet/outlet ports : 6 Port
- Diameter of fiber cable : 6 – 25 mm
- Splicing capacity : 192 F.
- Ingress Protection Ratings : IP 68
- Operating temperature : -40 oC ~ 65 oC
- May be used for cut, uncut and taut sheath applications.
- May be used for all fiber optic cable.
- Sheath retention & central strength member fasten system included.
- Ribbed closure construction and lightweight plastic provides strength and resistance to chemical and U.V attack
- Installation and reentry with a minimum of tools
- Re-enterable and reusable
- All hardware are included
- Protection class: IP68
- RoHS compliance