Pre-terminated or spliced, FibreConneX’s fiber wall outlets are quick and simple to install, providing a quick and simple solution to deploy optical fiber within a customer’s premises.
GP-X 4 Fiber Compact Termination Box is designed for use in residential and business applications for the termination of up to four fibers.
The wall box enables the installation of either a single Blown Tube cable using up to a 4 fiber blown unit or two 2 fiber ruggedised cables to be spliced to four SC pigtails (PC or APC), which connect to adapters at the base of the unit. The unit can be quickly installed within an office, house or communication room environment.
- Number of input cable ports : 1
- Maximum input cable diameter (mm) : 10mm
- Maximum Capacity : 4 Fibers
- Adaptor Capacity : 2 SC Duplex Adaptors
- Maximum no. of customer feeds : 4 Patchcords
- Required space envelope LxWxH : 80x120x25 mm
- Operating temperature : -20°C to + 50°C (5 to 95% RH)
Specification and Capacity
- Material : ABS
- Size (mm) : 80 x 120 x 25 mm
- Input Cable : 1 Port for 10 mm
- Splicing capacity : 2 F.
- Adaptor Capacity :
2 SC Simplex Adaptor
2 LC Duplex Adaptor
- Security Screw Kit
- Ergonomic design.
- Ability to allow cables to enter from rear or bottom of the unit.
- All fibers are positively managed to maintain a 30mm minimum bend radius.
- Optional Removable rear entry cable management.
- Flip tray to allow access to pigtails and cable entry.
- Compact, low profile, wall mounted unit used for small and large business premises.
- Removable cover for easy access.
- Flame retardant LSZH material.
- Patchcords exit unit on bottom face and are protected by two protection covers.
- Standard color white. Other colors available on request.